Friday, August 1, 2014

340:365

Dress by Veronica M, wedges by Tribeca.

This is my favorite dress ever. I know it's a little bit of a crazy print, and the funny thing is, when I first saw it, I thought it was ugly. And then I tried it on and for some reason, my mind was completely changed and I was IN LOVE with this dress. It's one of those dresses that makes me feel confident the minute I slip it on. Everybody has one of those, and those are the important dresses/clothes to keep close by. Whenever you're having a blue day, slip into your confident clothes! I'm telling you, it makes a huge difference in how your day turns out.

On another note, today is DJ's and my 3rd dating anniversary! Time flies! Without getting sappy, I'm a very lucky girl to have him in my life. He's my best friend and there is never a dull moment when he's around to say the least. Impromptu two-person dance parties in the living room, card games, tennis, singing & playing guitar, and watching Parks & Recreation are a few of my favorite things to do with my man!

DJ ~ Thanks for having the courage to bring me a vanilla latte at work three years ago and thanks for sticking by my side ever since. Love you!

In light of it being our anniversary, since DJ is such a saver, here's my advice (and his too) about $$.


XOXO,

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment