Sunday, August 24, 2014

364:365

Tee by Tresics, maxi skirt sewn by my mother!

The last post before the last post...here I am. I couldn't be more thrilled. In honor of my blog-completion-eve, I chose to wear this vintage maxi. However, it's not just any vintage maxi. It's my mother's. What makes this even more special is my mom sewed this skirt from material my late grandmother picked out in Florida when my mom was in college. I never had the privilege of meeting my grandmother, but it was her that taught my mother how to sew, and it was my mother who taught me how to sew. So today, on my blog-completion-eve, I represent the maternal side of my family who has in one way or another played a role in the development of my love for fashion.

And to represent how I feel today, and how I choose to feel tomorrow and beyond...


XOXO,

Jennica


No comments:

Post a Comment