Sunday, August 3, 2014

341:365

Top by Valeri Bertinelli, flats by bandolino.

August has arrived whether we like it or not, and so have back-to-school commercials. I heard Kelly Rippa say the other day, "August is like the Sunday of Summer." So true! And don't get me started on all the back-to-school advertisements...I hope I never run into the people in a dark alley that started back-to-school advertising on July 15th and they better hope they don't run into me either. Kids are just getting into the swing of the summer, as are parents, and teachers are finally recuperating from the previous school year. The last thing anyone needs is a reminder that there is in fact another school year around the corner. That means parents will have to admit that their children are indeed growing up way to fast, being one grade older, and it means that teachers will have to think in general. Ok, ok, that's not true. Teachers will have to come to reality that they fotunately-but-unfortunately have a job, and can't sip coffee while watching Kelly and Michael during the week anymore. What I would give to be at that show live!

So in summary, you are not allowed to talk about school at all until August 24th, the day before I have to go back to work. ;)




XOXO,

Jennica



1 comment:

  1. I love Kelly and Michael too! I am excited to be off this fall so I can watch it more often too. You and I should take a trip to see it live sometime! =)

    ReplyDelete