Wednesday, August 28, 2013

3:365

Navy, ruffled top with pearl/jewel embellishment, cream high-waisted lace skirt by Tulle, navy Franco Sarto cross-toed mary jane heel.

I'm excited to say that I've never even thought of putting this top and skirt together, though they match perfectly!  I have yet to decide if the top will be tucked in to emphasize the high waist or to leave it out to show the ruffles of the top.  Hmmmm, decisions, decisions.

After further contemplation, and actually putting the outfit on this morning, I liked the look both ways, but with the top tucked in, it created more of a vintage, baby doll look and so I went with that.  The tragic thing about finding this fun new outfit, is that according to my rules, I can't strut this combo again for a whole, whopping year!  #firstworldproblems

Also, thank you all for your thoughtful notes of encouragement.  Please feel free to share this with anyone who might enjoy it, need encouragement, or just needs some ideas for their own wardrobe!

Muah!

Jennica

PS~Here is a pic of me wearing this outfit.  This was recommended by my friend Tess.  If only I had go-go gadget arms in the morning to take a pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment