Friday, August 30, 2013

5:365

Cargo pants by American Eagle, white tee by Hurley, Scarf by B.P., and gray heel by Mia.

Happy Labor Day weekend!  I hope you can all take some time to relax and enjoy the view.  I'm going to kick off my weekend with my fave comfy cargo pants, basic white tee, a floral scarf to stay a little feminine and the "combat heels," for lack of a better term, to maintain a raw feel.  If my face could rock the aviators, I would definitely finish this outfit with those shades, but only some people have the right to wear them.  I'm not one of those people.

I'm getting some requests for "selfies" as my friend Lindsay would put it, and unfortunately the lighting isn't ideal at my pad, (lighting improvements in the works).  Stay tuned!  Some of my clothes fit on my mannequin Bianca, (yes, her name is Bianca.  Don't judge.) but she's got a booty and a bust that I'm jealous of.  At least I have a head. The bottom line - sometimes we can't share clothes.  Today is one of those days.  Maybe I will awkwardly ask someone at work to snap a pic of me so you can get the full affect of 5:365.  I told Bianca to lay off the Oreos so we could share clothes more often, but then I ended up helping her finish off the package.  How can you say no?

Have fun, be safe, YOLO.

Jennica

Here's a "selfie" for ya!  Not the best pic quality, but you get the idea... :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the explanation of your ensemble today, made me laugh! Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks Penny:) I hope you enjoyed your long weekend too!

      Delete