Tuesday, August 27, 2013

2:365

White scarf, snakeskin-esque silk blouse by Trouve, Seven For All Mankind denim skinnies, and peep-toe slingbacks.

I choose to wear chandelier earrings to match the silk material of the blouse.  After putting this outfit on this morning, I also threw on a draped black sweater, higher in the back, to show the print of the blouse, but still have the sleeves to keep me cozy warm, and I even considered wearing a skinny belt, but we'll save that for another day ;).

Happy Tuesday y'all!

Jennica

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit and love this blog! I will definitely be following along for inspiration, as my wardrobe is very plain and I'll admit it...boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that shirt at the Nordstrom sale, too...We can have twin days now :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Great minds think alike. So excited for twin day. Call me :))

      Delete