Saturday, August 31, 2013

6:365

Tank by Retro Brand, shorts are custom cutoffs by Fossil, sparkly sandals by Groove.

WIN THE DAY!!! Not familiar with the term? Thanks to our now-ex-coach Chip Kelly, he has instilled this attitude in Oregon Duck Fans nation wide. Today is game day.  Therefore it's time to revive Duck pride, bring out the gear, and show the world who runs the show. THE DUCKS. With that, I leave you with my favorite Duck Video, I Love My Ducks.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_hrjpe1VCNg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_hrjpe1VCNg

(Ps-this is my first time using the Blogger app so I hope the link/formatting works!)

Go Ducks!!

Jennica

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennica-Leah and I are having fun looking at your blogsite. She asked me today if she is old enough to create a blog. I said no, but if she could, I'm pretty sure it would be about fashion. She's already creating her "looks "on Polyvore.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cool! I'm glad you're following. Leah, I'm just starting a blog at 30, so you have some time to decide ;), but I would love to see your Polyvore outfits. Are you on Pinterest??

      Delete