Sunday, September 1, 2013

7:365

Peplum top by Paper Crane, sweater by Moth from Anthropology, silk shorts by BCBG Maxazaria, wedges by Guess.

One week. I've made it one week. This is not such a huge accomplishment in and of itself. However, this means I'm one week closer to week 52, day 365. There is hope.  I've had friends tell me their hearts stopped, or were short of breath for a split second when they read what I was going to do.  I've had friends only give me a month before I back out of my commitment.  That makes me want to accomplish this challenge even more.  One week down, fifty-one to go.

Please feel free to follow my blog and let me know which outfit is your favorite so far!  Also, make sure to tune in tomorrow for special guests on the holiday!

Determined,

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment