Monday, June 9, 2014

287:365

Tank from Urban Outfitters, shorts by Tyle, sandals by Ugg Australia

I'm not sure I totally love this outfit, but nonetheless I'm wearing it. It's not necessary to be too fashionable on road trips right? I think if I wore this outfit again, I might go with a pair of wedges...Regardless, I was comfortable!

Thinking back on Mike and April's wedding, I'm so impressed with with their composure through the whole thing. Yeah, April's bridesmaids did an amazing job of keeping her out of the loop until just before 'show time,' but to pull herself back together after finding out she has to evacuate, walking down the aisle and then standing on stage with a joyful smile on her face blew me away.

I think brides need to take notes from her. Weddings have become such a big deal to where we expect everything to be perfect, go as planned and if it doesn't, someone's going to hear about it. Yeah the wedding is a big deal in one sense, but it's actually literally ONE day of the rest of your life. We fixate on the details, spend THOUSANDS on random crap that no one remembers rather than investing in the relationship itself.

Ladies, it's time to take back what's important. Take back your relationship and spend time rather than money on it. Meaning over money...

XOXO,

Jennica




No comments:

Post a Comment