Tuesday, June 24, 2014

299:365

Sweater by Shokay, tank by ??, jeans by Vince, wedges by Cole Haan.

Stoller Winery was the landscape I viewed, fog rolling through the vineyards, during a morning meeting learning more about the wine, the winery, the wine maker and the industry in general. I was fascinated by the complex descriptions of the wine during a technical tasting given by the winemaker, as I was also fascinated by the complexity of the tasting room facility (described in person by the architect himself!) Another part of the training involved a tour of the winery by our winemaker, Melissa, who described the winemaking process in detail - impressive to say the least! It's a good thing I took notes because there was lots to remember :).

If you have a chance, come out and visit me (check to make sure I'm there first!), but I can guarantee you won't regret it. Between the sophisticated wine, the rolling hills and the stunning tasting room/patio, it's sure to make for a memorable wine country experience.

See you soon!

Jennica 

No comments:

Post a Comment