Tuesday, June 24, 2014

298:365

Tank by Quicksilver, skirt by BCBG Maxazria, boots from Italy.

Tonight a couple of my friends and I added a little excitement to our lives and made an appearance at Bushwhackers. For those of you that don't know, it's a country/western bar and on Thursday nights, they teach line dancing fo' free!! Ladies night y'all!! So we made an attempt at learning a few dance moves and then proceeded to cut a rug. 

It's not your typical bar in the sense that there are multiple taxidermy bull heads staring at you while you are paying tribute during the playing of the National Anthem that plays every night at 9:00 pm on the dot. Not to mention you could people-watch for daaaaaaaaaaaaaays. Every age and type of person was represented tonight and I'm not even exaggerating.

Regardless, more importantly, my friends and I danced like crazy - fun way to work out!  Give it a try :)

XOXO

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment