Monday, April 7, 2014

225:365

Dress by Forever 21, jacket by Levis, and who knows where I got my scarf!

Well, at the end of the tournament, I can say that it's a good thing I didn't make any bets! None-the-less, I had a blast watching some of the big tournament games, (my Ducks in particular!) and I eeney-meeney-miney-mooed who I was going to root for tonight and figured the team who beat the number one seed team by ten or so was a pretty safe bet.  Go UCONN!!

I have to say, I was impressed with the Kentucky coach's attitude after the game.  It was exemplary of what it means to not 'loose' in the competition. He commended his team's performance and acknowledged things he could have done differently, as well as UCONN's strengths - hence him not playing the foul/free throw 'game' in the last seconds of the game. Yes, a team will always come out on top and they will always deserve it, but the journey to the tournament brings guys that have spent their whole lives dreaming, working, sweating, training, believing, and perfecting to arrive at this/these moments. And these moments never get old to watch!

As for the commercials, the WORST commercial by far was the Amazon commercial featuring Gary Busey. I cringed. 

Cheers to another exciting tournament!

Jennica


No comments:

Post a Comment