Tuesday, April 15, 2014

232:365


Dress by Charlie Jade, sweater by Two Apples, wedge heels by Nine West.

Though my exhausted body and my heavy eyes yelled at me otherwise, I stayed up to watch the blood moon slowly show itself as the eclipse covered the moon's beaming yellow glow. Wrapped in a brown, fuzzy blanket, the midnight-chilled air still nipped at my skin - already covered in goosebumps.

Staring into the nigh sky, I will always have a mysterious wonder about what's out there. What lies beyond even our comprehension.  Does space end? Does space begin? If there's anything that points to creation, I would most certainly say that thinking about and gazing into space reminds me that Someone Else is in charge of this crazy planet, galaxy, and beyond! It's humbling to consider how minuscule we are in the grand scheme of things.

If you were smart and went to sleep at a rational time, then good for you. Watching it in elapsed time would be much more efficient anyway.  If you stayed up like me, then I hope you were able to catch an early bedtime tonight!

Photo Credit: www.fox13news.com
Adios!

Jennica


No comments:

Post a Comment