Sunday, May 4, 2014

251:365

Jacket by Levis, tank by Mossimo, skirt by BCBG, heels by Cole Haan.

We had an opportunity to go to a wedding of one of DJ's high school friends, with the ceremony in the middle of a blossoming apple orchard, and looking up on a beautiful, majestic hillside. I knew it was a little more low key, so I went with the classic black and then a denim jacket to tone it down a bit. Other than DJ having to carry me part of the way back to the car due to a steep dirt/grass hill and me in my heels...my outfit ended up fitting right in.

My advice when going to a wedding of people you don't know? Wear black because it's classy and you won't be over or underdressed.  Obviously you can spice it up with a little color, but you get the idea. :)

XOXO,

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment