Monday, May 26, 2014

271:365

Blouse by Sweetpea, jeans by H&M, loafers by Me Too.

I had no intention of wearing patriotic colors - it would have been more appropriate for Memorial Day. However, I decided I wanted to wear the red pants, and I knew I hadn't worn this blouse before, it matched, and I was out the door.

Tonight, my boyfriend and I had a fun little impromptu date night - grilling burgers and then games at Big Al's! Amidst our childish fun, we found a game that leveled the playing field; air hockey. Every time it was 6 to 6 with a game point round. The puck flying, pinging off each wall, zigzagging back and forth, one of us was the victor, varying from game to game. Though at the moment, DJ is ahead with a record of 3:2 - this isn't over yet.... ;)

I will be victorious!

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment