Monday, May 26, 2014

274:365

Outfit by Nike

We take the time today to honor those who have served our country and we take time to honor those that have given their lives to protect us. I am so thankful for their bravery, courage, and sacrifices.

I have to say, Memorial Day weekend has turned into a weekend of special sales for all kinds of stores and businesses. I'm sad that Memorial Day has turned into a weekend to shop, shop, shop! I was relieved when I walked to get a coffee this morning and saw that a home decor shop was closed in honor of Memorial Day. It was refreshing. We don't need to make money off of other people's losses.

That shop will get my business - on a different day than Memorial Day.

I hope you were able to take time today to recognize those that have served our country and made sacrifices for us all.

Thank you!!

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment