Thursday, May 15, 2014

260:365

Tee by Xhileration, scarf refashioned from dress material, skirt by Element, kicks by Nike.

Not sure how I feel about this outfit, but it happened. Once I was out the door and off to work, there was no going back. I saw Beyonce wearing Sky-Hi-esque shoes with a skirt like this but let's be real - I'm no Beyonce...

Today is a day where I found myself reverting back to my previous habits of basically wanting everything in the store!  I had an opportunity to go to the Nike Employee Store with family and it was super hard to not fill a shopping cart full to the brim with everything from kicks to full blown work out outfits!! But nonetheless, my card stayed in my wallet and I walked out no harm done.

This was a good reminder to keep it simple and have a plan - my plan being no shopping! Ugh! :)

XOXO,

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment