Sunday, May 18, 2014

266:365

Tee by J.Crew, cords by Paige, sandals by Ugg Australia.

My disclaimer today is that I picked out my outfit and took the pics prior to the torrential downpour... On the topic of trends, I've noticed a lot of women wearing the large watches accompanied by chunky bracelets.  I'm LOVING that look! I'm going to have to experiment with what I have to see if I can create that same look. On the right is an example of the look I'll be shooting for.  I love how this large watch face is complimented by two feminine bracelets, avoiding the potential masculine look, and no one wants that! Unless you're a guy that is ;). If you're wanting to try out this style but don't want to spend an arm and a leg, I would recommend your local Target store.  Make sure you check out the clearance section first! Forever 21 and Francescas are also great options.
Enjoy your day of rest!

Jennica

2 comments:

  1. Check out www.pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.com and ww.shullfamily.blogspot.com for bracelet stacking inspiration too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion Darcy! I'll definitely check those out :)

      Delete