Wednesday, May 7, 2014

254:365

Sweater by XOXO, blouse by Miley Cyrus Max Azria, skirt by AG, heels by Kelly & Katie.

I represented my Blazers colors at work today, though it didn't really help...What a rough start to Round 2 of playoffs!!  It was pretty painful to watch and I'm pretty sure there was a lid on our basket the whole time, but I still have faith in the Blazers! Batum told the team that they had to approach the rest of the games "pissed off!" Sounds good to me!!  

People always compete better when they're pissed off.  I mean, look at Dr. Bruce Banner in The Incredible Hulk for example (I don't know if "compete" is the best descriptor of his shenanigans). When he's angry, I would hate to be one of the army men attempting to catch Edward Norton's character, Bruce, A.K.A THE HULK! If I were them, I would be running like H-E-double-hockey-stick fo' life - all skills instantly thrown out the window, nun chuck skills, throwing star skills, no bueno anymore.  I would wet myself.

Spurs, prepare to run like H-E-double-hockey-stick from Batum and the rest of his pissed off possy.

#ripcityforlife

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment