Thursday, May 8, 2014

256:365

Jeans by Citizens of Humanity, plaid shirt by Mel and Mo, booties by Vince Camuto.

In honor of Throw Back Thursday, and my brother, sister-in-law and nephew being back in the states (woot woot!!!!), I thought I would share a way-back-play-back photo of my bro and I all dolled up (and me and my five-head...).  I'm pretty sure I was about three years old and he was about six. :)



As far as my outfit, when I envisioned it, I was thinking 70's style with the high waist, plaid, and a little bit of flare, but it definitely ended up being a country look!  I got that comment from multiple people, ha! But if I were really going for country and it was the weekend, I would definitely tie it in the front for funsies.

XOXO,

Jennica

PS-This was my first #tbt for the record!

No comments:

Post a Comment