Monday, May 19, 2014

267:365

Necklace from T.J.MAXX, belt from Target, peplum by Mossimo, jeans by Citizens of Humanity.

It's a big day for Oregon. If you haven't heard, same-sex marriage is legal in Oregon now! I am an advocate for this because I believe that I can't decide for other people who they should love. I'm an advocate for this because #loveislove. I'm an advocate for this because I have family and friends who have found their soul mates and I myself can learn from their relationships. I'm an advocate for this because I believe there is black and white, and I also believe that because black and white exists, so does gray.

Today I celebrate those who have been forced to suppress their outward expression of love but can now boast it. And I celebrate our nation stretching just a little bit further towards equality.


Congrats Oregon!

Jennica

2 comments:

  1. "because black and white exists, so does grey." Well written post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete