Wednesday, March 5, 2014

192:365

Top by BCBG, belt by BCBG, pants by Forever 21, heels by MIA.

Today was Fat Wednesday.  Some call it Ash Wednesday, but I still needed to make my Paczkis (Recipe Here), so I added more flour, told that ball of dough who's boss, and fried the paczkis.  Some, cinnamon apple filled and some boysenberry jam filled, there were only a few jets of hot oil that shot across the kitchen, only a few unexpected giant flames coming from the burner, and I only had to deep fry them twice, since the first time I didn't do it long enough...It's a good thing my boyfriend was nearby to dial any necessary three digit numbers for "assistance" if it came down to it.  All said and done, they were delicious!  It's definitely not something I would make very often, one - because I risked my life, and two - I hear paczkis like to hang around the hips...

XOXO,

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment