Thursday, March 6, 2014

193:365

Sweater by Free People, coated skinnies by Rich & Skinny, fur lined booties by Michael Kors.

Oh yes it's ladies night and I had the honor of hanging out with a couple of my girlfriends tonight over happy hour at Brix Tavern.  I'd never been there before, and I have to say - FAB happy hour!  They have great prices on food and $4 martinis!  What's even better is they have paper table cloths, my favorite.  What's even better is I had a few minutes before my friends were going to get there so I was able to draw!  To the right is the pic I drew.  After I drew it, I decided it looked like Cher - though her voice and jaw bone are that of a man's...I guess this is her effeminate portraiture ;). My server wanted to keep it so she put it up in the kitchen before I was able to order my food.

I love to draw and I don't take enough time to do it.  Must. Make. Time.

Make time for the things you love to do.

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment