Wednesday, March 12, 2014

199:365

Blouse by Pleione, skinnies by Mine, heels by Cole Haan.
(I think I'm going on Day 3 with no makeup...Nakey face.)

I had two firsts today.  One, I saw a doose for the first time, and two I took a hot yoga class for the first time.  Oh, have you not heard of a doose before? Well let me inform you.  This one time, a goose and a duck made eyes at each other from across the shimmering lake.  As they swam towards each other, they just knew it was love at last!  Not too long after, they got married, flew south for the winter - and their honeymoon ;), and low and behold on their flight back there was +1...I will just say, I didn't ask for details when they were telling me about their winter...I was also distracted by the worlds largest doose in the baby carrier next to them!  They had procreated a duck-like flying thing the size of Antarctica!  What's funny, is this doose seems to have no idea how large it is and kicks it with the other ducks in town.  Because Doose has their back, all the other ducks finally have the guts to stand up to the mean, hissing geese who bully all the ducks around the once peaceful pond.  

Now if only there were deuce doose...or would it be deese?

Insert true version here - I walked around the lake with my friend Megan, and she said, "Hey that's a really big duck."  And I said, Hmmm, I think it's a goose."  And then we waited because we couldn't see its head (in the water).  Then I said, "Holy crap that's a doose!"

And lastly, hot yoga equals being wrung out like a wet rag!  Though suffocating through the thick, hot air and almost passing out twice (not really - but felt like it), it was really a great experience.  Really it was...But in all honesty, I actually liked it a lot.  It's one of those workouts where you don't want to eat any sugar/unhealthy food afterwards because you feel so good!

Cheers to firsts!

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment