Tuesday, March 18, 2014

205:365

Tank by H.I.P, sweater by XOXO, jeans by Citizens of Humanity, wedges by Guess.



Are you as excited about the sun showing it's bright and shiny face as I am??  I couldn't be more ecstatic!  To celebrate, I thought this would be a perfect time to point out the top five essentials of your spring/summer transitional wardrobe. To start off, one should only wear white between Memorial Day and Labor Day?  Wrong!  I say if it's dry, sport the white!  Life's too short to leave your pretty whites in the closet. So if you're looking to add a little white to your wardrobe this spring, find the perfect white dress (like this one!).


Next, if you're wanting a more casual look, every one loves a girl in her baseball cap.  Then you don't have to worry about your hair either.  Let's just say you may be seeing me in my baseball cap a lot this summer ;).

And of course, we don't always want to lug our GIANT purses around everywhere. If you're just hittin' the beach, runnin pool side with a friend, or having a lunch date basking in the sun, we want to
travel light.  If you're looking to update your handbag, consider a petite purse for your basic essentials.

As I'm sure you're starting to catch onto, floral is comin' back in a big way!  But don't just buy any floral ladies.  Be picky!!!  I'm gathering this floral trend won't last forever, so don't spend much money on your flowers either.  We're not going eighties here, think flirty and feminine.  

As always, and especially in Oregon, there is always a need for a light cardigan. If I were to choose, I would definitely go for a white sweater. But no matter what, go for a neutral.  Think about what colors you have the most of and play off that.

Don't forget - think need versus want and if you decide you're going with your wants, stick to a budget. ;)

Thinking Spring!

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment