Wednesday, January 29, 2014

157:365

Vintage blazer by Spellbound by Ricardo, top by Will Smith, leggings by B.P., boots by Loeffler Randall.

The other day a friend was inquiring, "How long exactly does it take to do everything for your blog every night?!" Which got me to thinking, I had guesses but no actual time. So tonight was the night - I timed it, and am timing it as we speak, so I guess it depends on how long winded I am...

Though not ideal, I have the frame of my backdrop up in my room, and the lighting kit stands up but tucked in a corner. Which means all I have to do is attach the umbrellas, lay down the white sheet on the floor, set up my tripod and self-timer away! As of tonight, that process took me ten minutes. 

I then go down to my computer, upload the images, edit them with my editing software, export them to the appropriate file, email them to myself so that I can use a photo collage app on my phone, email it back, and then upload it to my blog...Whew! That parts actually pretty annoying... But it ends up taking me about ten minutes to do all that.

THEN, it depends on how long-winded I am. AKA, last nights blog took a little bit longer, but typically if I know what I'm going to write about, it takes about ten minutes.

THEN, I post to Facebook.

All in all, I would say from start to finish, (Shiny Object Syndrome accounted for) I'm wrappin' it up in less than an hour, sometimes even 30 minutes. Not bad for everything that I just spouted off, eh? Considering how much time one typically spends on a computer or watching TV, everyone has time for a fashion blog! ;)

Ciao for now!

Jennica


No comments:

Post a Comment