Wednesday, July 23, 2014

323:365

Top by Trouve, linen pants by Krisa, flats by BCBG.

Self-confidence is called self-confidence for a reason. It begins with me and it ends with me. There is no one else in this world that can build my self-confidence or break it down other than myself. I am the only one who can allow words and actions of truth or lies from other people to break through the filter into my mind and accept it as fact. I would say that women especially struggle with this battle, and the media makes matters worse, but that's a whole other can of worms... 

If you too struggle with self-confidence, I found this link helpful as a guide through the process. For those of you who have lacked self-confidence for quite a while, this won't be an "easy three step process." It will require determination and commitment in order to reject and disown the lies you have believed. And when all else fails, just look at this Ryan Gosling meme I made to remind you how attractive self-confidence is.



XOXO Beauties!

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment