Monday, July 28, 2014

336:365

Sweater by Two Apples, tank by Joie, bermuda shorts by Zinc, wedges by Guess.

This is one of those outfits I can confidently say I have never put together before, and speaking of confident, I definitely felt confident wearing it today! However, I didn't realize I would be playing Spikeball at a going-away party for my dear friend Chandi for hours and may have broken a sweat...

What a blessing it's been to have Chandi in our midst for the last five or so years. She has brought laughter, depth, athletics - of course, and she has left all-around joy in her wake wherever she goes. We have been lucky to have her and Austin, Texas will have gained a true gem. From the first day she stepped foot on the indoor soccer field, joining the team, to this step she's taking, opening a new chapter of her life, many lives have been inspired and touched, and I can only imagine she will do the same in the community of her new home.

Blessings and Godspeed Chandi, and you take the reigns of this new adventure in your life.  Love you!

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment