Wednesday, July 23, 2014

324:365

Jacket by Valerie Bertinelli, top by Just Ginger, shorts by BCBG Maxazria, Sandals by ??.

I was lucky enough to spend some quality time with my Aunt Connie today while she was visiting and was thankful for every moment. Though the heat was sweltering, we managed to cool ourselves down with some good ol' fashioned iced tea while enjoying a decadent meal at Ruddick/Wood. I appreciate her because our conversations are interesting and deep, as well as thoughtful. At the end of our time together, I always find myself reading a new book or researching an up-and-coming philosopher and his/her theories on life; not to mention being inspired in general regarding my passions and aspirations. Though our time was short, it was treasured.

Thanks Aunt Connie for being a light in my life!

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment