Monday, February 3, 2014

161:365

Jacket from China, tank by Joie, jeans by Anoname, kicks by Nike.

With hundreds of people in attendance, the nation watched as Punxsatawney Phil stepped out into the crisp morning air to check out his shadow. Sometimes no news is better than bad news - I'm pretty sure I don't need six more weeks of guaranteed winter.

On to domination- This goes down in history as one of the most fun Super Bowl experiences I've had. Starting the day out with some munchies and moving onto the stuffed mushrooms and a giant bowl of skittles, there was plenty of goodies to snack on throughout the game. Watching the game with four guys - diehard for the Seahawks - I wasn't sure what to expect. I also wasn't sure what to expect between the Broncos (a great reputation) and the Seahawks (up and coming). I soon found out that the evening would involve lots of skittles showers, chest bumps, intentional lean-and-farts, couch dog piles, and a five man dance party that lasted easily a couple hours after the game ("It's a boy dance party!" ~SNL). Starting the game off with points scored 12 seconds into the game, and starting the second half off with a touchdown 12 seconds into the half, there's no denying that between the 12th man and the Seahawks jerseys, no one was going to shut us down.

Cheers to a great win, a great season, a great team, and the 12th man.

Jennica

PS~I made the cookies I posted about on Saturday and they definitely received mixed reviews...I have to say, I think I'm going to try a new recipe next time. If you know of a fantabulous snickerdoodle recipe, please leave the link in the comment section below!! Thx;)

No comments:

Post a Comment