Tuesday, February 18, 2014

177:365

Lace jacket by Eyeshadow, cargo pants by American Eagle, booties by Report.

My outfit.
First of all, this lace jacket I wore today was one of the lucky items that got mended in sub-fifteen minute time. It's hard to tell, but it has three or four layers of ruffles and a zipper in the front. I'm so excited to finally wear this, since I only got to wear it once before some threading came undone! I also love the heels/cargo look as I've seen on Pinterest numerous times. This is my attempt to duplicate it. I have different versions in mind but will wait to attempt them on a day when I'm not feeling so inspired in the outfit department.

In other news.
Good news. The hangers I got yesterday are working fabulously. Bad news. I didn't get enough. Good news. My friend Carice said I can find them for cheap at Costco. Bad news. They might not match the ones I just bought i.e. color/style. Good news. I can probably search online and find the same ones at a discounted price. Bad news. No matter what, it will cost me money. Good news. I will have more room in my closet. Bad news. I can't buy anything to add to my closet.

Good news. I'm done with my blog for today. ;)

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment