Sunday, February 23, 2014

182:365


Hat by Magid Hats, Blazers tee by Step Ahead, skinnies by Cello, booties by Trouve, Bella from The Oregon Cat.


Killer Burger's Peanut Butter Pickle Burger!!!!
Today is a red letter day for two reasons. One, it's a red letter day because I got to cheer my Blazers on
to victory in my red and black, in what fans anticipated being a not-so-pretty game up to half time. The Blazers then made a 25 point swing, leading the Timberwolves in the majority of the 4th quarter, and beating them by 11 points. Jumping up and down as much as I did had me a little light headed...but worth a minuscule risk of passing out for the thrill of the 6th Man.

The second and more important reason this is a red letter day...drum roll please ..........................
Today I am officially half way done with my project 365!!!!!!! There is hope! I have to say, getting through the first half of my project has been a challenge to say the least, but knowing that I conquered the first half means there is light at the end of the tunnel, there's no turning back, I'm in it to win it.

Thank you to all of you who have encouraged me, given me feedback, and have been consistently reading my blog. Having you join me on this journey has been fabulous. I hope that in receiving encouragement from you, I have also been able to reciprocate that encouragement to you in some way through my blog. May this next half be as challenging, inspiring growth internally for both you and me, and may we all end this Project 365 as better people. 182 down. 183 to go. (Technically 182.5 days is half way so I chose 182 as my halfway point..) :).

In hope,

Jennica

2 comments: