Friday, February 28, 2014

187:365

Shirt by H.I.P, scarf by B.P., jeans by Seven For All Mankind, shoes by Aldo.

A few years back, I started making coffee sleeves as a side business, carrying the Brew Sleeves in local coffee shops and boutiques.  I had high hopes but ended up taking a break from it as it didn't exactly pan out number-wise at the time  Recently a friend asked if I could make a custom sleeve as a gift for a friend, explaining how their friendship came to fruition, and wanted me to create a sleeve to represent their friendship.

Here is what I cam up with.  The picture on the left, you see two flowers representing each of them, and then when you fold it around a coffee cup, a heart is exposed (a coffee shop is where they had their first hang out).  I thought I would experiment with 3-dimensional flowers since I didn't like the looks of 2-D ones I had seen online.  Hence, here is the final result!  

No comments:

Post a Comment