Monday, February 10, 2014

169:365

Vest by Nike, shirt by OP, jeans by Seven for All Mankind, loafers by Sanuk. (No need to do my hair if I'm not going to see anyone I know!)

The elements of fashion are beautiful. And in their essence, style lives. New York Fashion week has just begun, saturating runways with opportunity for up and coming designers, dreamers, and those in between.  In line with NY Fashion Week kicking off on February 6th, a series of short films were created to emphasize the essential elements of New York and Paris' Fashion Weeks, such as texture, color, and pattern. Watching these videos excites me to say the least, and though Oregon has it's own unique footprint of style, if only I/we could wear some of these outlandish, AMAZING outfits.

If you have ten minutes, watch them all for a glimpse into the cutting edge of the fabrics that express NY Fashion Week souls.

XOXO,

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment