Sunday, February 23, 2014

180:365

Seahawks shirt by Nike (Valentines Day present from my man!), jeans by Anoname, shoes by TOMS.

Though I know I'm one of those fans who joined the 12th Man bandwagon late in the game, I'm still committed. I've always hesitated getting into NFL football for fear of watching games played by athletes with no heart for the game. In a lot of cases that may be true, but in watching the Seahawks, hidden under their helmets and behind their numbers is a heart for the game that I'm not used to seeing on that level of football. The energy they bring to the field is unlike the NFL I've grown accustomed to.

While rooting for the Seahawks during the season, I was unable to sport my pride with Seahawks gear, since I couldn't buy any apparel. Thanks to my man, and knowing me well, I got hooked up on Valentines Day with a #3 Wilson tee of my own! Go Hawks!

XOXO

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment