Saturday, February 1, 2014

160:365

Top by Lily White, skinnies by Pilcro (Anthropologie), booties by Report.

So as the world knows, the much-anticipated Super Bowl is just hours away. With thousands of the 12th Man sending the Hawks off in style, all skittles on the west coast sold out for days, Special Edition Skittles Seahawks cakes selling for $1000, and the 12th Man hearts beating just a little bit faster, fans everywhere are preparing for the big day. Though I can't say I can compete with the Seahawks cake, I'm venturing out to try a new recipe of my favorite cookies in the whole wide world. Snickerdoodles. Though my friend Chelsea is tough competition when it comes to snickerdoodles. I'm going to attempt to bypass her elite cookie-baking status with this recipe. With over 3,500 reviews and a 4.5 star status, I have high hopes of the results for these melt-in-your-mouth delights!

I know we've all set our health goals for the new year, but you should probably buckle just once in celebration of the Super Bowl!!

XOXO,

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment