Monday, February 17, 2014

176:365

Jacket by J.Crew, shirt by Olive & Oak, leggings by B.P., booties from Italy.

On my day off, I got a few things done, including getting my hair cut (!), as well as returning a couple home items I bought a while back that I decided I didn't need after all. Fortunately I kept the receipt! After returning them, I received store credit. I was quite excited for the opportunity to find something new and fresh for my home, and made the rounds at the store, dreaming about how I could spice up my home. With a few ideas in mind, each one would force me to spend almost double the store credit I had available. With hesitation, the logical side of my brain won. I chose something practical and most definitely NOT exciting...I bought hangers. Ya know, the kind that are all fuzzy and have the hooks and supposedly take up less space and are good for your clothes?? I figure if I care enough about the clothes that I have, I should take care of them in the proper way. From what I've heard, they're all the rage, and therefore, thought I would give it a shot and in turn I'll be making sure that I get rid of any wire hangers 'hangin' around.

Give it a shot. You just might like 'em.

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment