Monday, February 24, 2014

183:365

Sweater by BCBG, asymmetrical shirt by Halogen, skirt by Forever 21, boots by Loeffler Randall hair by the crazy train.

On the first day of the second half of my project, I may have attempted to do Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs...After doing Insanity for all these months, I thought for sure Hip Hop Abs would be hard. Not Hard. Thoroughly disappointed in Shaun T. Therefore, I went to the gym and lifted HARD as my boyfriend would say. And it felt good. My body is thanking me. My body actually told me, "Hey Jenniqua, you should do this more often." And I was like, "OK, I guess I just might have to do that, and by the way, how'd you know my nickname was Jenniqua??" And my body was like, "I will not accept might as an answer, and I know all about you giiiiiiirl." And then I turned to God and I was like, "Lord, when did I sign up for this???" And with a chuckle, God was like, "Giiiiiiirl you better do what your body says!" Perplexed by all of this, I then submitted to my body, and changed the word might to will.

After that lengthly, quite odd convo, I decided I need to lift weights more because I hear that starting at the age of 30, women begin to loose muscle tone, and when you loose muscle tone, everything goes downhill, literally.

Do your body good. Lift weights.

Jennica


No comments:

Post a Comment