Thursday, December 5, 2013

102:365

This coat has been lonely in my closet for ages. It's one that I just can't seem to let go of, but doesn't end up being first on the list to wear. I'm always a sucker for modern prints, and earth tones are my fave color palette. So here I am, showing this coat a little sunlight. Unfortunately, the only pair of heels/shoes that really go with this jacket are somewhat exposed #frostbitesacrifices.

The other thing about this jacket, is I paid a few bucks to get it altered to fit me perfectly, which is well worth it. If something is worth having in your closet, it's well worth it to make it fit custom to your body- within reason of course. But who doesn't dread showing up to the dry cleaner to pick up their clothes and hand over precious money?? Ugh. No thanks. Although I'll take a hit for the team every once and a while...

Take care of the clothes you have.

Jennica

PS-To the right is a close up of the pattern of the jacket since it doesn't show up the best in all the pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment