Sunday, December 1, 2013

98:365

Sweatshirt by Ralph Lauren, long sleeve shirt by Alternative, leggings by Nike, boots by Report.

If you take a closer look at my hoodie, the hood is actually zip-up. This is a very 80's look and some of you may remember even wearing a sweatshirt, or letterman's jacket in this style, strutting down the hallway, bangs so big, they scrape the ceiling, and your Lee jeans riding up you-know-where. I can't say my letterman's jacket looked like this, nor the latter style,  but I've always been a fan of the style either way! If you wanted to go for this look, you might even be able to convert one of your hoodies with a simple zipper, scissors and a sewing machine!

Getting ready for a big week, so that's all for now!

XOXO

Jennica

PS-When I went to do my nail stickers, it turned out that I got gel nail stickers which requires a nail light to set the gel. Ugh! So as soon as I'm able, I will post a pic. ;)



1 comment: