Wednesday, December 11, 2013

108:365

Not sure what brands I'm wearing but the boots are Cole Haan. The End.

So if you are someone who saw me today, you may be thinking, "Hmmmm, I don't remember her wearing that shirt..." It's because I'm pretty sure I didn't take my jacket off all day! This weather is chillin' my bones and I just need it to snow already if it's going to be this cold. Late start please. Also, can all children in the Oregon area wear their PJ's inside out tonight so we can have a snow day? Thank you.

Tonight I got a pedicure with my bestie, who is moving very far away in a matter of weeks. Sigh. More to come on that on another blog day, but regardless, we got pedicures. And it's not just any pedicure, but the kind where they cover your eyes with an herbal eye cover, wrap your feet in warm towels and paint your toe nails while you are fast asleep. Worth every penny!  However, the down side to this is that it happens to be the middle of December and we had to walk in 27 degree weather across Bridgeport Village to dinner. We decided it may not have been worth it to get pedicures after all. It was quite likely that we may not have had any toes by the time we got to Twigs because they practically shriveled and froze off just before we arrived.

Moral of the story? Wait for summer for pedicures. But actually don't because it's totally worth it.

Jennica



No comments:

Post a Comment