Thursday, December 26, 2013

123:365




















Jacket by Nike, scarf refashioned from vintage dress, shirt by Xhiliration, leggings by B.P., Sky Hi's by Nike.

I just picked up a book titled, You Are A Badass: How To Stop Doubting Your Greatness And Start Living an Awesome Life. Now I don't necessarily like to always admit what book I'm reading at the time as it tends to be a reflection of myself in some way or another. I have to say - this book is one of those books. However, I don't think the title of the book really explains the actual purpose behind it's egocentric title.

Honestly, it's more of a self-help book, encouraging one to spiff up weaknesses in one's life, pick themselves up off the couch, get rid of self doubt and whole-heartedly go after whatever goals and dreams one desires to prance, sprint, fly after. The author is a little crass, but that's part of what makes it so interesting. I'm looking forward to a fresh perspective, thoughtful insight, and blunt bossiness in hopes of shaping up areas that need growth in my life.

Pick it up. Check it out. Let me know what other great books are out there!

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment