Monday, December 30, 2013

127:365

Hat by San Diego Hat, Zip-up by Campus Drive, jeans by Joe's, flats by Me Too.

Ducks for the win!! I'm proud to be a Duck every day but I'm even more proud to be a Duck on a day like today, with such a great win! Mariotta delivered and we had a couple interceptions to give us a nice cushion on the scoreboard. Other than a completely ridiculous non-call on the most obvious face mask I've ever seen, it seemed like a pretty clean game.

Congrats to Mark and his team on a successful season, and seeing as this is a pretty young team, cheers to a few more ;).

XOXO,

Jennica

PS-I went with the pigtails today since my hair is getting just long enough for it. I can't say it makes me look more mature by any means, but it's more of a fun look for game day. Win the Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment