Thursday, December 26, 2013

122:365

Sweater by Charlotts, jeans by Seven For All Mankind, heels by Cole Haan.

Merry Christmas!!  I hope you were all able to celebrate today with family and friends. Today I chose to go with the velour skinnies and a cardigan with jewel and sequin details. I thought both would be quite festive for holiday attire. If I were attending a holiday party, I would have gone with a black dress and LOTS of gold jewelry! Keep that in mind if you're looking for a New Years Eve get-up ;).

Because I spent all day with family, there is no time for an in-depth blog post today, but I will say that this day marks 1/3 of the way done with my project!! What a perfect day to celebrate! I've made it this far - there's no going back! Things to look forward to in blog posts to come? More kitty pictures of course..., clothes that haven't seen daylight from my closet yet..., a peplum I will be making from a pattern using vintage fabric, and handcrafted jewelry by moi (It will be for sale so don't be bashful if there's a piece of jewelry you want...)!! Woot woot! I'm thrilled with what the next two thirds of my project hold, and am anxiously awaiting what else I can learn from rejecting consumerism.

merry christmas & a happy new year! 

xoxo

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment