Saturday, November 9, 2013

76:365


Top by Trouve, velour jeans by Seven for All Mankind, boots by Loeffler Randall.

Today I wore my velour skinnies.  I got these on sale last season and was excited to bust them out today. They feel so soft! Velour is definitely a seasonal material, but I can for sure get away with wearing them at least six months out of the year here in Oregon. My top has a sheer houndstooth print on the front, which is such a classic print.  It will be around for ages. I will also be obsessed with it for ages so get used to it! ;)

Today I went wine tasting and was thrilled to step foot in two wineries that were new to me.  Being from the Willamette Valley, there are endless options when it comes to wineries, but there are some that are my go-to wineries.  Archery Summit and Domain Drouhin might be added to my go-to list from here on out.

Both wineries had pristine views on the vast expanse below. With fall in full swing, earth tones painted brush strokes on the Willamette Valley hills with long, wide sweeps. The sun, almost peeking through the clouds, the fog settling into the crevices in the hill, it was a cozy afternoon for sippin'.

If you haven't had a chance, take some time to get out into the Willamette Valley to enjoy what Oregon is known for; perfect pinots and picturesque palettes.

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment