Sunday, November 24, 2013

91:365

Fur coat - vintage, peplum top by mossimo, skinny jeans by Rich & Skinny, heels by Kelly & Katie (DSW).

Alright. You guessed it. I busted out the fur coat. It's a good thing I didn't go over board and sport the boots with the furrrrrr. The truth is, my mom bought this at a second hand store Eons ago, and I recently (prior to my 365 project) gained legitimate rights to this bad @$$ find.

It's been sitting in my closet for more years than I would like to admit and I'm finally pulling it out where it belongs. In fact, it's tragic that this is the first time it's been worn in years...for that, I'm sorry.

I actually had on a different coat, but decided it didn't quite match. That's when I became inspired...that's also prior to meeting Heidi, Carly, and Lindsey, (my new BFF'S). We had our traditional Mapel Boutique Holiday Party, and we have three new employees who I had yet to meet. I basically became instant BFF's with all three of them and I can't wait to spend more time together.

I have to say, I don't think I would ever have the guts/morals to buy a brand new fur coat, but since it was at a vintage store, people have already mad profit and whether I buy it or not isn't going to effect the past (if ya know what I mean...). Am I going to be strategic about where I wear this coat since I live in Oregon? Yes. Am I going to leave it in the closet because it's real fur? No.

Moral of the story? I don't have one.

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment