Sunday, November 17, 2013

84:365

Vest by Nike, long sleeve by Tresics, pants by Fire Los Angeles, shoes by Steve Madden.

This outfit isn't that exciting, but gets the job done. Tonight, I'm going to join some friends and make hard cider for the first time ever! (It's my favorite bev, other than a legit glass of wine...) Since this is my first time, I'm not sure exactly what to expect, so I wore pants and shoes that I wasn't too concerned about. Though you can't tell from the pic, these pants have spots on them where another clothing item faded on them. Super annoying...so this is the first time I've worn them since the tragedy.

According to www.doityourself.com you should soak bright colored clothing in a solution of 1 cup white vinegar and 1 quart of water for 24 hours prior to washing for the first time. This prevents fading and helps the dyes set into the fabric.

If only I had known that prior to washing these pants!

Take the extra steps. Make your clothes last longer.

Jennica

No comments:

Post a Comment