Tuesday, November 26, 2013

93:365

Scarf from T.J. Maxx, shirt by Xhilaration, jeans by Vince, booties by MIA.

Today I went into DSW to look for heels for a model to wear for a photo shoot. DANGEROUS. I repeat. DANGEROUS. Ladies, you should have seen the amazing heels in there. AND the amazing deals. My heart started pounding, I had to take breaks and try to find ugly things in the store like white New Balance tennis shoes to look at so that I didn't overheat. It was not pretty.

However, I came up with a strategy. I started lying. Yes, lying. (*Kids, don't attempt this at home) Every time I saw a sick pair of heels (yes, heels are my weakness..) I would tell myself "Those are ugly. Why would I make room for those in my closet? No reason. Why would I spend hard earned money on a pair of ugly heels?" Other than having a 365 Project to hold me accountable, it worked!! That's right, I left a giant shoe extravaganza with nothing to shoe for it.

Mission accomplished.

Tempted? Tell yourself it's ugly.

Jennica



No comments:

Post a Comment