Friday, November 15, 2013

82:365

Sweatshirt and tank by Nike, jeans by Seven for all Mankind, loafers by Me Too.

Double standards. I'm sure no one is going to stand up and openly admit they have double standards. It's an interesting thing that we go around pointing each other's faults out, when we too have our own faults. We too probably do that thing that we were so irritated about earlier. I can say for sure that I'm guilty as charged.

It makes so much sense to be on my cell phone whenever I need to be, but if I'm with someone else who is on his/her phone all the time, it's the worst...The sink needs to always be rinsed out, but if I leave it, it's all of a sudden OK. Who didn't refill the ice cube tray?? But when I'm running out the door, with my iced drink there's no time to fill the ice cube tray.

I have double standards. I don't want to have double standards. But I do. Therefore, I freely hand out grace, because there's a good chance I'm going to need to receive it too.

Give grace. Don't have double standards, but if you do, admit it.

Jennica



No comments:

Post a Comment