Saturday, November 16, 2013

83:365

The Brands.
Sweater by Mak, headband by Elizabeth Perry, leggings by B.P., boots by Loeffler Randall.

The Look.
I wanted to wear this sweater because it was cozy. I love this sweater because I can wear it off the shoulder, as a cowl neck, or a boat neck. Today I was in the off-the-shoulder mood. ;)

Thoughts.
Today has been a checklist day. Ya know, those tedious things that keep hovering over your head until they're done, but the motivation is lacking? Of course I haven't gotten to all of them, like mending, renting a Rug Doctor, grocery shopping. But for a lazy Saturday, I've made progress. I heard from a friend one time the phrase:

If it's not on a list, it doesn't exist.

Pretty catchy. The only problem is I have to keep telling myself that, or things will never make it on the so called list...So congratulations to myself, because some things made it on the list and they are now checked off.

Cheers to a Saturday where I had nothing scheduled!

Jennica



No comments:

Post a Comment